The duo is sitting on the football field during gym class then a javelin hits Beavis' hand. Then in the locker room Beavis is covered in blood and Coach Buzzcut tells them to take a shower but they don't want to so they decide to take a shower in their underwear then the fire alarm rings. And Coach Buzzcut tells them to get out so everybody saw Beavis and Butt-Head in their underwear and it turns out that Coach Buzzcut and Principal McVicker and made Beavis and Butt-Head strip and set the fire alarm so Beavis and Butt-Head would be completely humiliated in public.
- The title is based on the expression "wet behind the ears".
- Unlike the name of the episode, Beavis and Butt-head never actually get wet.
- Included, without music videos, in disc 1 of the 2006 "Mike Judge Collection Vol. 2" DVD set.
- The clip of Beavis getting stabbed in the hand by a javelin is reused in the montage sequence on the episode "Beavis and Butt-Head Are Dead".
- This episode is the only episode to show two music videos together.
- Beavis teases the censors by saying fire alarm.
- This episode was originally shown with only this video during Butt-Bowl II. The full episode with all videos premiered 1/31/95.
- During the Yes video, Butt-head got past the censors by saying, "If I would turn into a bird, I would turn into a cock."
- Highland High conducted their January fire drill just in the nick of time before it was too late, as only two days were left in the month.