Muddy Grimes is the central antagonist of the 1996 animated satirical comedy film Beavis and Butt-Head Do America.
He first appears when speaking on the phone to a friend of his to send hitmen at Dallas Grimes to steal the X-5 Unit and murder her making it look like an accident. While speaking on the phone, he finds Beavis and Butt-head outside and mistakes them for the men he is hiring. As to using slang, Muddy tells them to "do" his wife, even though the two mistake this as to meaning sexual intercourse. After telling them the rewards and giving them a picture, they give into the adventure.
Later on though, Muddy finds out that he hired the wrong guys and now he must kill them. He finds them out in the desert where they're almost dead from the heat, and then changes his mind to let them live. He takes the two in his trunk so the police will not find them and have himself arrested, as they are on the FBI's Most Wanted list for carrying the X-5 Unit.
When Muddy makes it to Washington D.C., but then he finds out that Beavis and Butt-head escaped from his trunk and he threatens to kill them, until Dallas seduces him by saying that they'll both kill them. Dallas eventually betrays Muddy when they are both arrested when Muddy says that he and his wife were getting together again. They go back to hating each other, and the last seen of them is when they're arrested in a secured truck, along with Tom Anderson.
- Despite the fact that Muddy is the secondary antagonist, he's considered to be the subordinate main antagonist mainly because he was behind Beavis and Butt-head's adventures.
- Muddy is quite similar to the character Todd, as both are criminals and intimidate and threaten people younger than they are. He is also similar to Harry Sachz.
- His name is a pun on "muddy grime".
- Bruce Willis, Muddy's voice actor, is best known for playing John McClane in the ''Die Hard'' films.
- He is shown several times throughout the movie drinking alcohol while driving and at one point is shown smoking while filling up with gas which in real life would have likely got him killed.
Minor Characters: Hamid · Clark Cobb · Dave · Harry Sachz · Homeless Man · Madame Blavatsky · Redneck Lady · Crazy Farmer · Billy Bob · Principal Brown · President Bill Clinton · Biker Lady · Marcy Anderson · School Nurse · Sterculius, the Roman God of Feces · St. Peter · Unnamed Police Officers · Mr. Manners · Frog · Harry Buddisker · Hiro · Mistress Cora Anthrax · Biker Lady · Fork Injury Guy · Peter Small