The biological fathers of Beavis and Butt-head (a.k.a. the Mötley Crüe Roadies), are two drifters who share the same traits and characteristics as their dim-witted sons. Their first and only appearance was in the film Beavis and Butt-head Do America.
Much like their sons, the two roadies are also unintelligent slackers with a love for boobs, farts and fire, and live a life without responsibilities, thus having little care for the consequences of their actions. Also like their sons, the two roadies appear to be inseparable, despite the physical abuse Butt-head's father gives Beavis', and the two have been traveling together for more than 15 years. Beavis' father shares his son's fixation with fire, and the tendency to shout "Fire! Fire!" when around it.
During their youth, they served as the roadies of the famed heavy metal band Mötley Crüe, but sometime after, they retired and became lone drifters who traveled across America on their motorbikes.Fifteen years ago, they stopped in the small town of Highland, where they had the pleasure of meeting two "sluts" who they managed to hook up with (though Butt-head's father claims to have done both). The next day, the two left the women and continued their drifting, not realizing that they were pregnant with their future children, Beavis and Butt-head.
Beavis and Butt-head Do AmericaEdit
Fifteen years later, Beavis and Butt-head would finally meet their fathers while traveling through the desert on their way to Washington. The group quickly bonded over a campfire while not realizing their relation to one another, and even had a blast blowing the campfire up with an atomic fart from Butt-head's father. However, much like fifteen years ago, the two ex-roadies left behind their sons in the desert the following day and continued their drifting lifestyle.
- Butt-head's father is voiced by David Letterman (credited as Earl Hofert).
- In the episode Be All You Can Be, Butt-head mentions that Beavis' father used to be in the navy, despite that the two had never met them.
- However, it's likely that it was Beavis' mother who told him this, although it is unknown how much truth there is to the statement.
- In Beavis and Butt-head Do America, Butt-head's father punches Beavis' father across the face and calls him a dumbass. This trait is shared with their sons on a regular basis.
- Butthead's father also has a cameo appearance in other episodes in the series, notably the episode P.T.A. when Butthead imagines his ideal teacher being his father or what resembles as him.
Minor Characters: Hamid · Clark Cobb · Dave · Harry Sachz · Homeless Man · Madame Blavatsky · Redneck Lady · Crazy Farmer · Billy Bob · Principal Brown · President Bill Clinton · Biker Lady · Marcy Anderson · School Nurse · Sterculius, the Roman God of Feces · St. Peter · Unnamed Police Officers · Mr. Manners