|Beavis and Butt-head character|
The Unnamed Crazy Farmer is a mysterious and creepy undead farmer who appears in Cow Tipping and Bungholio: The Lord of Harvest. In his appearances, he kills Beavis with a chainsaw. He looks like the Highland High School Janitor featured in The Great Cornholio (he could possibly be the same person or they may be somehow related). Not much is known about him. He has pale blue-green skin and deep pitch voice (in Cow Tipping he had higher-pitched voice).
- Crazy Farmer didn't appear in person during the the revival of the series but he did appear on the FBI's Most Wanted list at the post office in "Bounty Hunters."
- When he appears creepy music plays and becomes more intense when he tries to kill Beavis.
- It is implied that he killed more people, because in the Halloween episode, he was seen digging hole and red mud (likely blood) was seen, also he not only kills Beavis, but also after he meets with Butt-Head, he (Butt-Head) becomes a zombie. Also in Cow Tipping, the entrance to the farm says that trespassers will be prosecuted and the farmer was the only person to be seen, hinting that trespassers will be killed. Also during the beginning of the episode, a police car sound can be heard. It is possible that the farmer is a serial killer.
- Crazy Farmer is more dangerous than any other Beavis And Butthead antagonist, because he kills Beavis (in halloween special) and Butthead and it is implied that he killed more people.
- Although the Crazy Farmer's true identity is never revealed, Butt-Head refers to him as, "Chuckles" in the Beavis and Butt-head Virtual Stupidity game. It's unknown if that's his true name or just random.
Minor Characters: Hamid · Clark Cobb · Dave · Harry Sachz · Homeless Man · Madame Blavatsky · Redneck Lady · Crazy Farmer · Billy Bob · President Bill Clinton · Biker Lady · Marcy Anderson · School Nurse · Sterculius, the Roman God of Feces · St. Peter · Unnamed Police Officers