|Season 3, Episode 47|
Buff 'N' Stuff
Citizen Butt-head Part 2
Citizen Butt-head is the 16th episode in Season 3 of Beavis and Butt-Head. It is the overall 47th episode.
Principal McVicker and the other teachers at Highland High School plan to keep Beavis and Butt-Head away from the visiting US President Bill Clinton, who takes a real shine to them at his Q&A session.
- Principal McVicker
- President Bill Clinton
- Mrs. Dickie
- Mr. Herrera
- David Van Driessen
- Beavis' "FIRE! FIRE!" quip was deleted before the first run, obviously missing from Butt-Head's "...and set it on fire!" and then jumping to "Yeah!" after an obvious deleted frame. The edit is even more obvious on airings where Butt-Head is abruptly cut off after stating about "invading a country". The former edit is more common than the latter.
- The scene with Beavis shouting "BACK OFF, YOU FAT PIG!" is cut from broadcasts and is replaced with a shot of Butt-Head looking confused as Beavis picks his nose again. This would make his frowning expression non-sensical. The reason the edit was done has not been explained yet, although the unedited scene is present on home video.
- The TV broadcast has an extra scene with McVicker. After he hears about the boys being back on campus, he calls for Ms. Tress to bring him a new pair of pants. It's possible that it was filler and isn't present on home video versions.
Music Videos Edit
- Whoomp! (There It Is) - Tag Team
- Love Your Money - Daisy Chainsaw
- Sober - Tool
- Low Self Opinion - Rollins Band
- Blood Makes Noise - Suzanne Vega
- Keep Your Hands To Yourself - Georgia Satellites
This episode is present on the "Law Abiding Citizens" VHS tape and DVD. Although the episode's promo is on Disc 3 of the Mike Judge Collection Volume 1 DVD, the episode is not present there. Two trusted sources exist for this episode online (without music videos), as seen on the provided YouTube and Dailymotion links. It is highly recommended to download the video from the source (especially the YouTube one) before Viacom takes it down.