|''Beavis and Butt-head''|
|Running time||approx. 15-20 minutes|
|Starring|| Mike Judge|
|Country of origin||USA|
|Original run|| Original series: September 22, 1992 - November 28, 1997 |
Revived series: October 27, 2011 - December 29, 2011 –
|No. of series||8|
|No. of episodes||206 (List of episodes)|
Beavis and Butt-head is an American animated television series created by Mike Judge. It's about two teens who act like a thoughtless person who does a lot of stupid things. It premiered on MTV's Liquid Television on September 22, 1992, had its original finale on November 28, 1997, and made a comeback on October 27, 2011. As of 2015, the series' reboot is in limbo; only a single well received season of the reboot was made, due to falling out again with MTV and Viacom, and with Mike Judge looking for a suitable sponsor.
- In 1994, SMV released VHS tapes of Beavis and Butt-Head until Butt-O-Ween and Hard Cash were the final SMV tapes released in 1997 along with Penny and Mitch.
- In 2002, Paramount Home Entertainment released The History of Beavis and Butt-Head DVD collection, which was quickly recalled.
- In 2002, Time-Life re-released Beavis and Butthead VHS Volumes on DVD. The DVD released titles were titled The Best of Beavis and Butt-Head.
- In 2005, Paramount Home Entertainment released Beavis and Butt-head The Mike Judge Collection Volumes 1, 2, & 3.
- In 2012, Paramount Home Entertainment released episodes from Season 8 titled Mike Judge's Beavis and Butt-head Vol. 4 on DVD and Blu-ray. This is the first time a cover features Beavis and Butt-Head sitting on a couch Watching TV.